Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gay Sugar Daddy Dating - The Why and How

Gay sugar daddy dating is probably a term you've never heard before, but if you're like most in the gay community, you've witnessed a dramatic shift in the age disparity of most gay relationships. It's becoming more and more common for young gay men to form mutually beneficial 'mentor' relationships with older and wealthier gay daddies. Now as the word gets out about online gay sugar daddy dating, one site has been taking the heat...

Gay sugar daddies seeking young gay men have long been deprived of safe, and secure ways of creating no-strings-attached relationships, which is part of the reason why rich gay men have chosen this discreet and highly controversial way of meeting and arranging ' gay daddy' relationships.

How to Find a Gay Sugar Daddy

If you're like me - a young, entry level professional gay male - you know that there's more than just a financial benefit to dating older and wiser men. Upwardly mobile as I am, I've found that arranging dates with successful and appreciative men leaves me with a better taste in my mouth than after a quick romp with 'YoungTopforNow' on a craigslist booty-call ad.

Unlike normal gay dating sites that feel more like meat markets than places to forge 'true love', a gay sugar daddy site has an ironically professional, warm, sincere and honest feel to it. Perhaps the fact that older and wealthy gay daddies are looking for more than just sex, but actually interested in helping to grow young men into successful adults - gives these types of sites a sense of class not seen elsewhere.

Rich Gay Men - Why Date 'em?

Most of the gay sugar babies on gay sugar daddy dating sites are of the Twinkish variety (between 18-25), and are struggling to pay for rent, college or just have a desire to explore the world without having to worry about not having enough money. "I know that my looks are going to fade over time... eventually, I'll loose my hair like my grandfather did, and I think it's smart to aim for the top and not apologize for it" - says one gay sugar babe.

The truth is, this kind of thing has been going on throughout the ages. From the ancient Greeks to present day America, relationships between an older male benefactor and a younger same-sex lover have been a common way for men without family ties to get ahead. "I met my sugar babe 2 years ago, and he's been able to enhance areas of his life he couldn't while working 2 jobs and going to school... I'm glad I can give him some of the comforts I had coming up" - gay sugar daddy.

For more information on how to find a gay sugar daddy or sugar baby, visit the 1st and largest site for Gay Sugar Daddy or Gay Sugar Daddy Dating.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Stephan_Lee_Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment